Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oh Boy!! My Body Hates Me!!!

Soooo friends!! i have been away for a bit! partially due to the holiday weekend. but newho! Boy! has this been a rough couple of days!!! and i don't anticipate it getting any better!

So to start off, me and mom got a ton done for the shower! we spent a good portion of the weekend with justins mom and got all the decorations and goodie bags done! all thats left is to decorate and bake a bajillion cookies and cupcakes!

Oh and for your veiwing pleasure my sister has pix on her website. Click on the family and freinds tab and they are all there!! every inch of the 40 pounds i have gained the past 7 months!! and a few of my evil nemisis (aka JW).

NEwho so back to my eventfull last 2 days. Now just so i don't scare everyone i would like to start by saying everything is fine... for now... they baby is good and im okay!

So i had my check up yesterday morning. it was gross and humid so of course i'm sweating my as off! everything i thot started out good they weighed me (i only gained one pound this month!! woo yeah me!) took my blood pressure... didn't say anything about that so i thot okay! easy breezy! they wanted more blood, as those blood sucking vampires we call doctors always do! 3 vials everytime!! sometimes 6!
well the doctor somes in and she's got that concerned look on her face... never a good sign... i told her about my back paina nd nausea and my lack of appetite! and we all know i love to eat!
So along withthe high blood pressure and all the above mentioned factors i was told to take it easy and fill up another bright orange biohazard jug with pee!!! oh! boy!! what fun...
you know its bad when for the second time your doctor is asking you to fill up a jug with24 hours worth of piss and refridgerate it!!! yes, it must be refridgerated!! i felt like a serial killer collecting trophys from my latest victims... and storing them in my fridge..disgusting... bleh!
So i go into work and let them know that i will not be bringing a bright orange biohazard jar full of pee into the building and i need the day off and part of tomorro (which is now today, keep up ppl's) cuz i am also scheduled for a non-stress test!! woot... can you taste the excitement...

I am not cool with this...

So i can't sleep for shit last night... every little twinge of discomfort i have i am that much closer to going to the hopsital.. only to soon realize that the 8 bottles of water and 2 pops i chugged have more than exceeded my bladders comfort zone...

so i make it throught he night and head to drop off my jug, be poked with more and more needles and then on to my stress test.

The nurse couldn't find the vein so after extensive digging and then a go on my other arm she got her tiny vial of blood...

so i get in pretty to my stress test... which believe it or not.. not that stressfull... they strap sum goop covered heart monitors to my stretch mark covered stomach! (Jay says i look like i painted a tiger around my belly button. THat ho!!) and listen for a bit... the product of two already stubborn ppl, big surprise didn't want to wake up! so they had to buzz my stomach to wake the wee one up! not cool! so he starts moving and kicking and 3 glasses of water later she wants me to pee in another cup... i am a pro at the art that is pissing in tiny cups and not getting it all over your hand... pretty easy for a guy but for a chick who is about ready to give up on shaving her legs because her stomach is constistantly in the way... not an easy task!
So anywho the doc comes in and asks me if i am feeling the CONTRACTIONS that i'm having every 2-4 minutes... i look at her like WTF... no!!! so she waits a bit and comes in and asks if i'm feeling a tightening sensation in my hoooha area.. i said yeah! but after 5 glasses of water i gotta pee like a bitch!! and so this conversation repeated itself about 3 seperate times.

SO because i only have 5 minutes left till i can run out of here... long long story shortened a tad lol!

THey baby is fine! the baby is in great shape! i saw his toes!! lol and his very large head!!! kind of scary lol..im not leaking anything im not dialated and the contractions aren't an issue unless i get them more than 4 times in one hour when i don't have to pee!

Now i've known my uterus has pretty much had it out for me since i was given my lovely monthly gift at age 11! on the day of our first volleyball game at school!!!

the baby was not an issue at all for any of this... the doc put it sumwhat like "your uterus is not calm" my uterus is a raging sack of hormones... it hates me!! so now i have 2 visits to the hospital a week for these non-stress tests and once a week doctors visits...

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you talk about 24 hour urine tests. So funny! I hope you have to do more so I can read about it ha. <3

    ReplyDelete